Vertical rod holders on console. What to do with this space?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10sne1

Reaction score
I have three vertical rod holders on each side of my console. I do not use them. I wish to make this space useful? What to do with this space? What would you do with this space/area? Thanks Tomm

photos would sure help a lot with this question !! plus - what are the dimensions ?
as for my 16ft Blue Fin, my salt water tackle box fits very snugly between the console and front deck.
as for the sides of the console, you could Velcro some plastic lure boxes there.

For an idea about something that might work well in a "high traffic" area, take a look at "Tacklewebs.com". I saw a link to these on another TB thread but can't remember where. I like these because they don't look like they would be prone to breaking or being knocked off.

I have some side-consol mounted rod holders that aren't used for much. I hang a number of different cutting pliers there. Heavy duty for a big musky style hook if I ever impale myself or someone else; long nose pliers; long hook extractor; etc.

Give us a photo... how about a lightweight T top / sunshade made from these canopy fittings ?

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

I agree Johnny, I am challenged in posting photos. Tackle web is the answer, but looking for something more custom...I will work on photos!?!

Latest posts