1998 Polar Kraft Semi V Tunnel Hull

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetime

Reaction score
Hey guys....Im new here and looking for some info as I start a new project. Ive redone my share of 1448's but I just picked up something new to me.

Its a 1998 Polar Kraft Semi V Tunnel Hull with a 50 mp Mercury 4 stroke and galvanized trailer. Its a center console with the reinforced rail and internal gas tank.
It appears to be one heck of a solid build!

I think I got a pretty good price on it and not sure what all needs to be done to it. I will be digging into her tonight and start making the list!

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of these on things I should know or look out for?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to being a part of the community.

Dave

Post some pictures when you get a chance. Is it a jet tunnel or prop tunnel? Curious, where is the internal tank located? I have a Lowe with the jet tunnel and I ended up moving the center console forward to get the weight more forward. The tunnel boats don't feel like they have as much buoyancy in the back so that is something you might notice. Some guys will add pods to the back to help correct that.

Latest posts