Spring 2018 Truman Lake Camping/Fishing/Get-Together Trip

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHatRedNeck

Reaction score
Putting it out for feelers on who would be interested in coming along for a weekend of camping/fishing/boating and good conversation in the Truman Lake area for the Spring of 2018. Talley Bend Campground is where I'm thinking. They have full RV hookups and a shower house out there as well for those who need/want those items. Talley Bend is where it looks like I will be camping next deer season should I need/want to go public land hunting and will want to do some scouting/mapping of ways in and out of the hunting areas.

Definitely open to other suggestions of where to go as driving to a closer boat ramp if needed for a day is always an option.

Unfortunately for me at this time the only way I can do visits to other locales is if Uncle Sam is paying for me to go there for work. May be going to NC in March but won't know for a little while longer. If I do I will put up a post seeing who would want to get together and take me out on their home waters in exchange for a case of beer and tank of gas lol.

Latest posts