Older Mirrocraft owners

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV1951

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
No, not the boat owner, but the boat.
In looking for a 14 footer semi v, and what few good pics I have seen, it appears the older(70's-80's) Mirrocrafts have a hull that is more rounded mid hull than a comparable Starcraft/Sea Nymph, etc. Dead rise appears the same and fairly flat. The Starcraft/Sea Nymphs seems to have a flatter hull toward the bow which would seem to be more stable. I plan on a low floor and slightly elevated front casting platform if not already on the boat.
For those who have or have been in a Mirrocraft, does it seem any more tipsy than the others?
I am not going to have the luxury of testing on the water.

been in many. the one dealer in town sold them so everyone had them. I think they have held up better than a lot of the competition judging by the ones Ive seen. they are stable as well. Ive fished out of many 14' and never had an issue

I have a 1979 Mirrocraft, F4604, no issues with balance. I use it on the Illinois River and in some lakes and have felt secure. It has even taken a beating from large Asian Carp trying to jump in without a peep.

Latest posts