What on earth is this boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob9863

Reaction score
I always keep an eye out for new boats and I found this one, I was looking for a punt but this one is advertised as a V nose punt but it looks more like a rather funny shaped green phallic symbol. :LOL2:
But our local river is full if logs and fallen timber and the river us quite murky, so it would probably be very stable and ride over the debris pretty well.

ad_0_1517673163198-1.jpg

ad_4_1517673163220-1.jpg

ad_2_1517673163216-1.jpg

Not this boat exactly. But many years ago, I used to see similar style boats as marsh runners in Florida. That nose is up and can cut though the reeds good. The stern will almost turn around the bow in a circle. When the motor is turned all the way over to the lock. Very hard to get it stuck in tight places.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not positive but it looks very much like an Aluminum version of what we call a Skip Jack. :-k They are very stable and as mentioned maneuverable. =D> Little power is needed to move them. =D>

I had my little 11ft out today, its growing on me more and more so I might avoid this one.
I wouldn't keep it and after getting it fixed up I'd wind up loosing out and it would take forever to sell.

I might keep an eye on it, if it doesn't sell for a few months I might buy it if I can get the price down low enough that I can sell the trailer and motor to make up the cost and keep the boat as a novelty.

Latest posts