MID-1950s LONE STAR BOATS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satx78247

Reaction score
Friends,

Do any of you have any factory brochures from the years 1954-57 of the TIN boats made by Lone Star that you can scan & share??
(I've been out pasture prowling again & have found a dual cockpit runabout that I've not seen one like before. - It resembles a 16 foot ADMIRAL of 1955-56 but it is NOT the same. - I'm wondering if it may be a "one off" or a prototype of a hull that wasn't built in quantity.)

THANKS in advance for your help.

yours, satx

I don't have the brochures you are asking about. My Dad's last boat was a hardtop Lone Star. At least that is what I thought for all these years. I was trying to find a photo of it not too long ago and discovered it was actually a Texas Maid brand. It was a unique and nice size boat. I wish we had hung onto it.

Anyway, I'm not suggesting you have a Texas Maid. Your post just reminded me of my Dad's boat.

Hopefully someone will have what you are looking for.

PS: I see Lone Star made a two cockpit model in the mid 50's called the Clipper. Here is a screen shot:

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 9.13.11 PM.png

loubs,

SORRY. - NOT a Clipper either.
(I've owned an Admiral & a Clipper Deluxe, too.)

This hull looks like it's NOT been "Bubba-ed", so I'm wondering if it's a "non-catalogued" model.
(Lone Star did some "one offs" in the 1950s.)

THANKS, satx

Hi. I found what I think is an early 50’s Lone Star Admiral Triple Deck with an unusual windshield. I have been unable to locate any numbers and wanted to see if you where successful in finding HID numbers and if so, where were they located? Thx

Latest posts