2003 15' Klamath Stinger bilge pump location?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog_One

Reaction score
It's a side console model with a live well and side storage compartments. The live well pump is at the transom under the transom platform but I've got no clue where the bilge pump is located. The console switch for the live well works but no sound heard when switching on the bilge. Previous owner was no help...

Huh, I would think the bilge pump would be right there next to the transom too. I also think you would hear something when you turn it on. Can you see the bilge discharge fitting? Maybe trace that to the location of the pump.

I have a Klamath advantage which might be similar, but I don't have a live well. My bilge pump is right there near the transom plug.

Yeah, that's where I expected to find the bilge pump, near the transom plug. When I flip the bilge switch, no sound.

There's a discharge for the live well drain next to the transom plug. Intake for it on the other side of the plug. Live well switch turns that pump on & fills the live well nicely. I'll take a couple photos when I get a chance.

I'm confused. It's almost as though there's no bilge pump...hmm

So, the PO confirmed, I wasn't crazy after all, he was "wrong" when he told me there was a bilge pump. Guess I'll be installing one.

Latest posts