Custom aluminum hatches?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look down about 10 threads, there's one where a member bought some and installed them in his boat,looks very nice

I had two made at a local aluminum fabrication shop. There's a picture here somewhere of a vented lid for fuel. Most any good stainless/aluminum fabricator could get it done if you have one nearby.

FishOn is a sponsor here (I think?) have talked with Dawson and their work looks very good. They offer some standard size hatches.

R and R hatches. You can thank me later

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I gotta second fishonfabrications.

Custom built a large hatch for my front deck. Like 18"x32". It fit perfect. The fab quality was first rate. Flat flange, cosistent door to flange gap, and well thought out supports underneath.

The hardware he offers is top shelf and prefitted to your hatch. No monkeying around with trying to hole saw the hole in the correct location yourself.

Turn key solution.

Rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
E

Cabelas carries a couple of sizes and I think they are made by R & R. You might be able to get free shipping from them which should save some money if one of the sizes will work for you.

Ebug said:
I gotta second fishonfabrications.

Custom built a large hatch for my front deck. Like 18"x32". It fit perfect. The fab quality was first rate. Flat flange, cosistent door to flange gap, and well thought out supports underneath.

The hardware he offers is top shelf and prefitted to your hatch. No monkeying around with trying to hole saw the hole in the correct location yourself.

Turn ket solution.

Rob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

x2. I've had good luck with these guys making some DR mounts, and shipping to California wasn't that bad.

Latest posts