ebay fuel line and primer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WV1951

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marine-Outboard-Boat-Motor-Fuel-Gas-Hose-Line-Assembly-3-8-with-Primer-Bulb/132281573948?hash=item1ecc98a23c:g:r0wAAOSwzahZgXRH&vxp=mtr

Ebay has several vendors of this type of fuel line and primer bulb. Anyone have experience? Waste of money? Decent service? Even if only last two or three seasons, it wouldn't be a bad deal.

I've always just grabbed the name brand premade ones from walmart for whatever motor im running.... that said hard to screw up this part....

Took me a while to find it, but there was a thread about this time last year called "Crappy Silver Fuel Lines" that you might want to take a look at. Among other things it says use black fuel lines marked "A1-15". The gist of the thread is how lines deteriorate.

I just bought 3 of those eBay fuel hoses for outboards that I flip. The hose is super thin and can kink but the bulb is nice. The hose is not USCG approved by any means. If I needed one for my personal boat I'd buy a name brand one with new ends on it but for 10 bucks each they are worth that.

Latest posts