2013 Tracker Grizzly 1860CC. Recessed tray for tm pedal?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWig

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to install a pedal tray in the front deck of their Griz? Looked under the front deck and there seems to be one small support brace that runs right down the middle where the tray would go, but it only ties into a horizontal brace and not to the bow. Seems somewhat insignificant? Any thoughts?
29c3be9bffc1a7fb6726ec97e49ee060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWig said:
Has anyone been able to install a pedal tray in the front deck of their Griz? Looked under the front deck and there seems to be one small support brace that runs right down the middle where the tray would go, but it only ties into a horizontal brace and not to the bow. Seems somewhat insignificant? Any thoughts?
29c3be9bffc1a7fb6726ec97e49ee060.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just cut through it and install your recess Pan it will act as a stiffener itself with all the fasteners in it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

P6250836.JPGAs ProWelder said. Just cut the braces out. It only hurts for a little while.

1754 Grizzley

where did you get that pedal box? im looking for one to install in my crestliner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

sam_bowcock said:
where did you get that pedal box? im looking for one to install in my crestliner

I got it at hodgesmarine.com on sale for around $60 shipped. I just looked and they don't show a listing for it anymore(must have been a closeout). I chose this one because it is aluminum, There are others available that are fiberglass.

Here's an Ebay link to the one I got. But do an online search and you can find it cheaper. $$$

https://www.ebay.com/itm/R-R-design-Minn-Kota-trolling-motor-recessed-pedal-tray/140459909777?hash=item20b41022

What is the benefit of this? Seems it still protrudes though not as much. More comfortable angle to operate?

thedude said:
What is the benefit of this? Seems it still protrudes though not as much. More comfortable angle to operate?
ive been told that and after running a boat that had one, imo made a big difference.

Latest posts