WALKER AIRSEP WFOB2000 FUELSEP® Fuel conditioning unit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was cruising around the west marine sale online and came across this product. Was hoping someone out there had some experience with these. I can’t imagine I would ever pay full price for this but at a significantly discounted - $26, it might be worth a shot. I’m only running a 1988 evinrude 28spl on my mostly completed starcraft 16 rebuild, so it may not be worth the hassle. Thanks for looking....

Attachments

• F239245E-D174-45A7-9FFE-AA02D3AD1A60.png
    F239245E-D174-45A7-9FFE-AA02D3AD1A60.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 754
This is for diesel engines:

When used with engines with 10-100HP, the WFOB2000 FUELSEP® improves diesel fuel combustion for optimum engine performance, fuel savings and increased range.

Cedar river, thanks for the response. I thought the same thing at first but the walker website states that this model works for smaller outboards:

“This fuelsep is perfect for outboard motors up to 100HP. Every inflatable, dinghy, or tender should have one.”

I’m guessing from the radio silence in the crowd that not too many folks deem this as an important enough component on our Tinboats. I gather it has something to do with re-configuring gasoline’s structure for a cleaner burn. Maybe if I had twin four strokes on an off shore vessel....

At best, it is a filter/water separator.

Reminds me of the old snake oil magic bean ads back in the 60s for auto engines.

Latest posts