Front of Tracker Boat flooring solution

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshcarter52

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted on this subject before, but im having trouble installing flooring on the sloped floor of a 1436 tracker topper. I used the pink insulation foam stacked to cover the ribs with a nice flooring mat for the the middle deck and its a great material to stand and cast on. I decided to attempt to repeat this process on my front deck but the natural slope in the boat is giving it floor a serious curve and makes it tough to stand on. Im wondering if anyone has figured this out before me and has any suggestions. Thanks

Josh, I found my 1436 tracker to be extremely unstable. Not much better than a canoe, really. I planned to place the battery in front of the center seat to aid in weight distribution, using aluminum angle as a base. Trolling motor on the transom. If you have to have a flat surface to stand on maybe you can weld or rivet aluminum framing to raise the floor to level. But really.......my butt is on the seat or I'm on my hands and knees. I don't stand. As far as your trolling motor manual.....google is your friend.

Most attach a stringer to the front level with the bench & frame between.

My 1436 is plenty stable - but i only set the front deck to the height of the bench, not higher. I'm a big guy (6'3 240+/-) and I don't have any issues other than the low sides on the boat making rough water tricky.

Latest posts