Anyone own a Lowe L1440M? I need some dimensions.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JNG

Reaction score
Looking at replacing my 1436 with a Lowe L1440M. No dealer has one in stock for me to look at. Before I order one, it would be helpful to know a few dimensions first to be sure the boat will meet my needs. If anyone has one, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.....

1. The distance from the transom to the front edge of the rear bench seat.
2. The distance between the front edge of rear bench seat and rear edge of middle seat/livewell.
3. The distance between the front edge of the middle seat and the rear edge of the front deck.
4. The length of the factory front deck.

Thanks to anyone who has this info.

If you want a 14.. get a 16

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Bigger is not always better. Besides I also own a 16'6" x 76" deep vee if I need to use a larger boat. I have a need for a smaller boat.

Well no dealer within any sort of reasonable driving distance has one or has ever had one except for one dealer who recently sold a used one but could not remember any details. I did find a new Alumacraft 1542 though. It's otherwise identical to my Princecraft 1436 except that it is a bit larger in width and length. I like the layout of my current 1436, I just need a bit more weight capacity. The 1542 would give me that. I think I might buy it in a few days. I've owned the 1436 for 14 years now. Kind of like burying an old friend.

1542 is a nice size - though i think i'd prefer a 1448 or 1248 (if you can find one) if I were trying to keep to a small form factor.

Latest posts