Alumacraft trolling motor bracket dimensions needed.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JNG

Reaction score
I need the width of the Alumacraft bow mount trolling motor bracket. Alumacraft lists no dimensions. AK McCallum lists the height and length but not the width. I think based on online pics that all models are the same width but if it matters the one I'm looking at is the 1542 version. Thanks to anyone who can help with this!

I have one I can measure for you if I can remember to do so lol. But really you just need to size it to match the mounting base width of current model trolling motors, which should be available online. I'll prob be in my shop tonight around 8-9pm or so....send me a pm and I'll get an email notification to remind me to measure.

If the side shot is straight on...can you calculate the other dimensions?

i.e. Side shot says it is 20 inches. Lay a ruler down and it says 2 inches. Every inch equals ten inches. A half inch equals 5 inches etc.

I want to mount a Motorguide xi3 to the Alumacraft bracket. But before I drop several hundred $$ on the TM , I want to make sure the bracket is wide enough. I also didn't want to spend $50 on the bracket from AK McCallum if it wasn't wide enough for the motor bracket.

Latest posts