Capacity plate Mirrocraft Deep fisherman

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J90

Reaction score
Hey everyone just joined up

I have a project I recently got it’s my uncles old Mirrocraft Deep Fisherman pretty sure it’s a 14 foot
he gave to me was the same boat he and my grandfather used to take me out as a young kid fishing and I’m planning to fix it back up to have the same memories with my kids

I’m trying to find where I can gat a capacity plate or where I can get one made unfortunately my brother painted over the old one and there’s no way to save what’s under the paint
I’m trying to find a picture of one like what I need
I have reached out to Mirrocraft but haven’t heard anything back

the boat needs new floors and wood for the transom otherwise good hull condition

Thanks very much If there’s any information I can provide to help let me know

Attachments

• C72D3BCB-E8DB-4DDC-8B36-1D1D9CBA17EB.jpeg
    C72D3BCB-E8DB-4DDC-8B36-1D1D9CBA17EB.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 538
What I did on my boat is I found an exact duplicate of my boat that was on the internet. I contacted the owner and got a picture of their capacity tag, took the pic to a fella that makes decals and had one made.

Back in 1964 we owned a deep fisherman 14' Mirro, great boat, but ours was just a giant rowboat, no floor or steering. It was deep enough that my mothers feet would not touch the floor sitting in the front seat !! Dad made a step for her so she stopped sliding off....lol... If my memory is correct the max weight was 900 lbs and 35 up tiller motor and 40 up with a steering wheel.

I have one like that. When I get a chance I'll get you a pic of the plate.

Back in 1964 we owned a deep fisherman 14' Mirro, great boat, but ours was just a giant rowboat, no floor or steering. It was deep enough that my mothers feet would not touch the floor sitting in the front seat !! Dad made a step for her so she stopped sliding off....lol... If my memory is correct the max weight was 900 lbs and 35 up tiller motor and 40 up with a steering wheel.
Just went out to garage and will verify that mt 1971 model is rated at 35 HP and weight capacity of 960 pounds.

Sorry the condition is not the best.

Attachments

• MirroCraft Tag.jpg
    MirroCraft Tag.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts