Help Me Identify This Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highbar

Reaction score
Bought this boat last week, there is no HIN and I cannot find any logos or anything of the sort. There were stickers, but have been painted over. The beam is about 60 inches and the boat is about 16ft long. The previous owner didn't really know anything about it.
Nhenm8M.jpg

KEIZHNP.jpg

XQZTm4O.jpg

AQVA22i.jpg

Full album here. https://imgur.com/a/jejUTmX

Still haven't been able to find any real leads on it, it looks like it's one of the brands made in Missouri, Appleby or some white labeled version of it. Not sure if it is more modern than a 1972, any manufacturing details I should be looking at that will help me identify her?

I added a 25hp Evinrude Sportster from 1973, and she moves pretty well. 25mph with a 270lb guy and very little gear in the boat. It's a lot nicer than my 14ft Crestliner from 58.

Here she is on the dock at Hartwell

fGlxyrc.jpg

6p8oXoJ.jpg

Here is my Transom Extension for the motor. Had to take a 2x8 and cut it at a ten degree angle to mesh up with the transom, then bolted it all on with some angled aluminum from Home Depot. It feels pretty sturdy, if anyone has ideas on how to improve without drilling holes through the boat, that would be great.
lRVLWQp.jpg

OzaL6px.jpg

Latest posts