14-18 Deep Vee with a Self-Bailing Deck

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hershey2014

Reaction score
I would like to find a new deep vee aluminum boat with a self-bailing deck. This stock boat should be between 14 and 18 feet with a beam of at least 70 inches. If you know of any stock models meeting these criteria, please reply. I live in rural eastern Canada and there are not a whole lot of boat dealers in my area so I am sure there are many boats I have do not know about. I know there are many internet sites but many are big on sales and not so big on detail. Thanks for your help.

The length/beam requirement is pretty straight-forward. The self bailing deck might be harder to find. I don't think I've ever seen a small tin boat with a self bailing deck. I actually would be surprised if such a thing exists, but I'm wrong all the time so who knows. Haha

I have run across self bailing drain plugs. Wouldn't use one myself because I really don't need one and the thought of the check valve getting stuck open is not appealing.

Anyway, hope you find one and let us know.

Check out Boatright Custom Boats. They are pretty popular down here.

Latest posts