15" tin boat ID help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldboat

Reaction score
Hello guys,, here I go again... lol does anyone here recognize the maker of this old tinny ?? its kinda different and these are the only two photos I have of it and they aren't that good.. thanks, John

Attachments

• boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,009
  • boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,009
more pics. Are those fins. Maybe aerocraft or feathercraft or lonestar. Again, more pics.

ericman said:
more pics. Are those fins. Maybe aerocraft or feathercraft or lonestar. Again, more pics.
Thanks, yes those are fins … I should have more pics shortly.. I will post them once I get them.. I thought possibly Aero Craft too. but can't really find another like it.. but the way the rivet seems run up the bow I have seen another Aero Craft with those style rivet seems ..

well I think I may have found the maker... I'm supposed to get more photos this evening.. but it looks to probably be a 1950s Aero Craft CC ( the "CC" stands for Convertible Cruiser ) not sure about the fins though... have to wait for the pics to come..

Here are a few more photos.. sorry for the sideways photos.. I could only get the transom one load straight .. kinda looks like possibly a Aero Craft CC or maybe a early Adventurer ?? neither look exactly alike.. in 1958 Aero Craft had some fins on some of their boats.. the earlier CC's had barrel back stern's and the Adventurer's had more squared off stern's.. anyway it looks to be a quite well made boat.. I think I won't pass it up for the $425.00 asking price ..

Attachments

• boat 8.JPG
    boat 8.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 899
  • boat 5.JPG
    boat 5.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 899
  • boat 4.JPG
    boat 4.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 899
  • boat 3.JPG
    boat 3.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 899
lckstckn2smknbrls said:
I dig the bow hatch. Perfect for a pop up ma-duce.
Oh Yes !! good thinking !! lol the seller said it had a bow hatch but I didn't expect it to be this cool !! one more reason I went for it.. the transom is a bit unusual I thought ..

1958 Texas Maid 16' Fiesta

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/images/0/0d/Texasmaida58002.jpg

ericman said:
1958 Texas Maid 16' Fiesta

https://www.fiberglassics.com/library/images/0/0d/Texasmaida58002.jpg

:lol: WOW !! Thanks ericman !!! that's exactly what it is !! Your the man !! I'll have to look these up !! Thank You again !!!

Latest posts