bow trailer steps

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyr4efect

Reaction score
I'm looking for steps to climb on bow from the trailer. I have researched but any info would be appreciated. I have a 1448 grizz.
Thx

Attachments

• IMG_20190228_072518375.jpg
    IMG_20190228_072518375.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,428
Amazon has a bunch to choose from. https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Tow-Universal-Aluminum-Trailer-FTF-01ATS/dp/B004N5U4TU/ref=sr_1_11?crid=A6CHFBRGK8SH&keywords=boat+trailer+step+platform&qid=1557153073&s=gateway&sprefix=boat+trailer+step%2Caps%2C237&sr=8-11

Go to your local Bass Pro they can order you one. I did , winch step with hand rail to help climb up and it is powder coated the same as the trailer . My boat and trailer is a 2019 grizzly 1648 with matching trailer. 159 dollars I believe

Wallyc said:
Go to your local Bass Pro they can order you one. I did , winch step with hand rail to help climb up and it is powder coated the same as the trailer . My boat and trailer is a 2019 grizzly 1648 with matching trailer. 159 dollars I believe

I think you are describing one I thought I saw somewhere. It had a couple of steps and a handrail/post for balance. Looked pretty good to me.

someone threw three of those into our scrap metal pile at work.2 now sit on my either side of my trailer and 1 for a spare.there was absolutely nothing wrong with them.they appear to have come off of a large trailer because the platform is nice and big.they even have the marker lights on them.

Wallyc said:

Ill ck that out. thx

Any pics?

Wallyc said:
Here ya go

Nice!

So its one step with pole. I notice your TM is not on. Is that a quick release puc? Is your TM in the way at all?

Hard to see in the pick, does it bolt on to the winch?

Thx for the pick.

Yes it has two u bolts that go around the stand. I run a bt terrova . The electric steer motors stick out more than the old school tm and no it does not get in the way when it’s mounted.

On this note, anyone know of a bolt on step that would mount behind a fender and in front of a tail light? I don’t have the option to get into my boat from the bow...or the sides, or the back....lol

AnglerRoy said:
On this note, anyone know of a bolt on step that would mount behind a fender and in front of a tail light? I don’t have the option to get into my boat from the bow...or the sides, or the back....lol
This one is somewhat universal.

MaxxHaul 70089 Steel Trailer Step https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008CE0TNE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Dc22CbZDCFQ32

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Someone posted pics in the reviews on Amazon mounting one on the tounge and second one on the winch post. Cool idea I thought.

thedude said:
Someone posted pics in the reviews on Amazon mounting one on the tounge and second one on the winch post. Cool idea I thought.

That's what I was gonna do on my big boat. Very hard getting off the front deck onto the trailer.

thedude said:

Pics for reference
8077cbda604c483430fcbba8f3abdd37.jpg

Latest posts