vinyl for Starcraft Holiday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chick Ludwig

Reaction score
I'm restoring a 1967 Starcraft Holiday and want to use vinyl for the floor and side panels and doors in front of fuel tanks. I want it to look like the original. What product would you recommend? I'm looking at Nautolex or Omnova Nautolex marine vinyl flooring. What do you think. The sides and doors would be white vinyl wrapped around the edges. Any product recommendation for that?

I would call Starcraft customer service, I think the guy’s name is Andy, 574-831-7735. Have your HIN handy and they might be able tell you exactly what they used and you still might be able to buy it from the original manufacture.

If not, and this source might be cheaper anyway, consider Nautolex marine vinyl from Defender Marine, less they don’t have pure white.

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=23740

Thanks. Defender is cheaper than the source I was looking at. I'll try Starcraft, but when I've called for another question, they couldn't help. I was looking for new windshield plexiglass. They said they don't have records that far back. (Still need that, but custom made is WAY out of my budget. By-the-way, 1967 was before HIN numbering was begun. No other serial number to be found on this boat.

Thanks. Defender is cheaper than the source I was looking at. I'll try Starcraft, but when I've called for another question, they couldn't help. I was looking for new windshield plexiglass. They said they don't have records that far back. (Still need that, but custom made is WAY out of my budget. By-the-way, 1967 was before HIN numbering was begun. No other serial number to be found on this boat.
Try finding info on a 19’ 1959 Holiday, one file
Pick was all I got from starcraft, can’t tell much from it.

Latest posts