Alumacraft Skiff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman642001

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to determine the value of an old fishing boat that's been the family for quite a long time, and I'm having a hard time nailing down the exact make and model, let alone the value.

It's definitely an old 15'10'' Alumacraft boat, but the weird thing is that the Hull ID doesn't meet any of the standards when it comes to deciphering what the model year was, as the last two numbers are "19". I've got a photo here, and I'm going to take a closer look at the boat this weekend to see if I'm missing some other form of identification, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the boat in this photo? I think it's from the 60's?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 12.48.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 12.48.53 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 242
zman642001 said:
I'm currently trying to determine the value of an old fishing boat that's been the family for quite a long time, and I'm having a hard time nailing down the exact make and model, let alone the value.

It's definitely an old 15'10'' Alumacraft boat, but the weird thing is that the Hull ID doesn't meet any of the standards when it comes to deciphering what the model year was, as the last two numbers are "19". I've got a photo here, and I'm going to take a closer look at the boat this weekend to see if I'm missing some other form of identification, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the boat in this photo? I think it's from the 60's?

Probably ~$500 if the paperwork is in order and the trailer is in decent shape.

15' 10 probably makes it a K model. tell us what the number is stamped on the center transom support edge. A very desireable boat...Looks to be in good unmolested condition. Boats like that with the 56 motor go for about $1k in most places. Should look like this:

IMG_1783a.png