Guy can really transform a tin boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. However, he's putting a sizable chunk of money into his project. That's either Coosa board, or another expensive decking material. I didn't get much of a look, due to the site wanting me to get the app. So I don't know if he sealed the wood. Otherwise it looks sturdy, and nice.

Could you imagine what the cost would be to the lay person to have tanned alligator applied to your boat surfaces! Looks really good though.

Vader809 said:
Looks good. However, he's putting a sizable chunk of money into his project. That's either Coosa board, or another expensive decking material. I didn't get much of a look, due to the site wanting me to get the app. So I don't know if he sealed the wood. Otherwise it looks sturdy, and nice.

I think he builds boats for customers who tournament fish hp restricted reservoirs. I also think he is a sponsor for a lot of the products he uses which probably gets him a big discount.

I've only followed him for a few months and he has really grown in that short time. It would be great if he eventually became a sponsor on here.

eeshaw said:
Could you imagine what the cost would be to the lay person to have tanned alligator applied to your boat surfaces! Looks really good though.

GatorSkinz is the company product name... the product is supposedly tough like Gator Skin.

Latest posts