Looks like fun. Mini Jet boat kit

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they are becoming more popular and there are quite a few companies that offer kits to build your own. They typically use an engine/jet drive setup from a PWC. My old sprint boat was barely 13' and ran a 350 Chevy motor, it was a blast.

Attachments

• sprint_ramp1.jpg
    sprint_ramp1.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 371
Looks like something a rookie could kill there self with to me.

That looks like a blast on those small streams.

I wonder how restricted out small waters are compared to theirs though.

In flat water it seems like it would get old quick.

Just looked up the perfect creek near me, as I expected.

Neshaminy Creek Boats are limited to slow, no wake speed on the entire creek from its headwaters to its confluence with the Delaware River

Small jets are very popular up here in the PNW as well. You can even buy them pre-welded buy companies who buys the kits out of Canada. Likely someone near you as well. But your talking 10kish delivered? Same as a new jet ski as someone mentioned the likeness. I would prefer the aluminum. :LOL2:

Heres another video... for fun :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpVvBpgZvFE

RaisedByWolves said:
In flat water it seems like it would get old quick.

Just looked up the perfect creek near me, as I expected.

Neshaminy Creek Boats are limited to slow, no wake speed on the entire creek from its headwaters to its confluence with the Delaware River
That creek would be perfect.

Actually, they are much better in flat water. When you cross another boats wake, you have to get out of the throttle because you will be airborn and the jet unit will suck air which is like hitting the brakes in a car. I tried taking my first sprint boat down the Delaware River towards Philly and the other boat traffic was brutal. And the steering in them is crazy fast, you just turn the wheel 1/16 to 1/8th of a turn and you're doing a 180!

Fun fact, operators of those high speed jet boats wear kevlar shorts to prevent a high-pressure enema in the event things go airborne.

MrGiggles said:
Fun fact, operators of those high speed jet boats wear kevlar shorts to prevent a high-pressure enema in the event things go airborne.

I used to waterski as a kid/teen and had hopes of turning pro until I found out they dont make any real money. :lol:

But yes, I can attest to a few 60mph enemas in my time.

I was able to pass the ski boat via the whip crack effect going through turns and if I didnt do my part right I would get wasted bad.

Ive skipped across the surface a few times too, not fun.

More vids. Dont know how they keep from beating the bottom out of the boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_HMh3RSJQA

Once you try out this hybrid boat with a fighter, and you will immediately understand that few techniques can make you experience such a strong feeling. The adrenaline is over the edge and, most surprisingly, you can safely take passengers on board even without life jackets, jetbots do not turn over at all.Jet boats are a unique combination of safety and fun.

Sorry, need to call this one out:

you can safely take passengers on board even without life jackets, jetbots do not turn over at all.

Once you try out this hybrid boat with a fighter, and you will immediately understand that few techniques can make you experience such a strong feeling. The adrenaline is over the edge and, most surprisingly, you can safely take passengers on board even without life jackets, jetbots do not turn over at all.Mini Jet Boats are a unique combination of safety and fun.

I have witnessed that they say that it is very strong after solidity, as speed in life.

Latest posts