My buds boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
This was the first time I've been on a boat that really gets up and goes, its a 21 foot Nitro with a 225 hp Mercury on the back. We had it up to 40 mph,(lake max)but he said hes had it up to 70 mph. It also has a gps on it and that was cool with the little triangle moving.

100_0420.jpg

shamoo said:
I hear ya capt. I have a hand held one, Garman etrex legend C, does that count?

Does it have a liitle icon to show you moving? If not - no, it does not count :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know, I'll have to get out the book, I got it two years ago and I turn it on to watch it satilite up, than turn it off.

Sexy boat. That boat should hit about 75mph easy. My Lund hits from 61-63mph depending on the water and load. I was looking at a Nitro as well last year. What pitch is he running on the prop?

A coworker took me out in early summer. Triton 21sx or something like that. 225 etech. MAN, what a ride. We were cruisin about 40 and he goosed it to edge around a toon before we got bottlenecked. 70 in no time. The most impresive thing was the electronic. 2 color large screen finders w/ gps, hot map program and spilt screen. All networked together. His rod/reels top notch. He claims 4-$500 each. Had to have been 8 or 9 on the bow. He semi pro tourny fishes all year. Thought he was bs'n me so I started looking up some standings online, hes real. I pick his brain all the time.

Latest posts