newbie 1442 ncs alumacraft 2008/honda 20hp 4stroke 2008(PIC)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taino_racing

Reaction score
:D thanks for all the inspiration to all, I have just about read most of the mod section! After all the reading I went out and bought a new boat.Everytime i went to look at a use boat,they were ate up from the salt water.I found a no center seat(ncs)for $1000 new!I use it for 98.9 % freshwater,we live in Tampa(go rays) and the hillsborough river is about 4 min from home,big plus!Will try to post pic soon!

Attachments

• picture1 578.jpg
    picture1 578.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 2,064
  • picture1 581.jpg
    picture1 581.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,066
  • picture1 598.jpg
    picture1 598.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,064
  • picture1 600.jpg
    picture1 600.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,066
  • picture1 602.jpg
    picture1 602.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 2,067
  • picture1 605.jpg
    picture1 605.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,070
  • picture1 609.jpg
    picture1 609.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 2,065
Welcome aboard.
Made me smile when I seen the go Rays...pretty sure theres some Philly fans here:),they'll probably welcome you anyways.

go rays! bucks arnt doin too bad eather!

im from st.pete, and visit a good friend that lives in tampa frequently. got any good honey holes for when i come down in march?? :mrgreen:

thanks to everyone,i have been a member of many other sites(rc cars,atv,import drag racing) but this is the first that is really apart from all others!Everyone is great, very encouraging,fun, site that is family rated and I would recommend to everyone to get family members togother for a pic an lets set up a post for them! Show pic of boat,fish caught, etc.this is a great sport!!!this sites keep it alive!!!! congrats out to all the started the site! LONG LIVE THE TINBOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

I have the same exact set of saw horses in you pics, trashcans. The cinder block works well but a little rough on the skill saw. :LOL22: :WELCOME:

Taino!!!! hermano!!! about time we get another tampa bay fisherman on this site!! man im gonna have to hook up with you on some days ,, gotta see ur rig in person i have a 16' , that im tryin to deck it,, but having some few issues found some cracks in the bow,, and trying to figure out how to support the decks without making it worse,, we gotta hook up!!

QUE PASA BORICUA? SALUDOS DESDE CAROLINA PUERTO RICO. THE BOAT LOOKS GREAT AND THE HONDA OUTBOARD UFFF!!! POWER AT ITS BEST. OTRA LIGA. :fishing:
bote063.jpg

=D> [-o< =D> thanks to all u tinboaters and netsurfers!!!!Waterwing yes its backup under the plywood. Yes,kemical we need to get together! PuertoRicoinshore nice job on ur boat!! =D>

Latest posts