14' mirro craft

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianlt21

Reaction score
I need help with flooring advice I don't want to add a casting deck to this boat but want a floor in it.. I just purchased a bow mount trolling motor as well and need to incorporate that as well but anyways on to the pics of my boat for you great people to see.

PB020166.jpg

PB020167.jpg

PB020168.jpg

PB020169.jpg

PB020170.jpg

PB020171.jpg

PB020172.jpg

PB020173.jpg

PB020174.jpg

Looks like a great project.I'd lay a floor along the side line.replace the current seats with pedestal seats or add pedestals.I included a pic of where I would run the floor.It'll give a nice flat bottom to stand on and keep the boats stability.

Attachments

• refloor.jpg
    refloor.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 972
ben2go said:
Looks like a great project.I'd lay a floor along the side line.replace the current seats with pedestal seats or add pedestals.I included a pic of where I would run the floor.It'll give a nice flat bottom to stand on and keep the boats stability.

You could also add a hatch if you did it that way for a little storage

I would make the front deck (middle seat to the front) as high as what Ben proposes, then make the back floor about the level of the bottom of your seats. It's nice to have a low area in your boat to retreat to if the water get's rough. If you were to make the back deck high, envision yourself sitting on the stern seat... your knees will be in your face. Unless of course you plan on putting in pedestle seat in the back... but again, I'm not sure you would want to be sitting that high.

Latest posts