What do you think I could get for this boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatsboater72

Reaction score
I have the prop also, I dont have time or money for toys at the current time so I was wondering what I could get for this, any opinions would really help thanks! Oh its a 14 Landau, Pole platform no leaks whatsoever exterior bottom has rhino liner, the outboard is a electric start 78 evinrude 30 hp that runs excellent and hauls butt.(prop included) Also has gravity fed live well its under the padding on the front bench, I hadnt cut out the padding when I took the pic. New trailer, new tires, new lights, new winch, winch strap. 4 rod holders and Ill probably throw in some fishing gear and rod and reels.

1005408tk6.jpg

Up here,it would fetch about $1200 as is.I am thinking you are in the Florida area or maybe gulf coast.There you maybe able to get more especially this time of year.If you can hold on till spring you could probably make a lot more.

wow,that is my boat,just bought it end of last summer.i payed 450 for boat and trolling motor.but you should be able to get 1500 easy if your in the florida area.the only thing in see that hurts ya is the size of the boat,and maybe what you put into the pole platform.good luck sellin though.would work good for me

Nice boat,to bad you don't have the time for it.
I like how you connected the poling platform,doesn't take up any room at all.
I'm know good with prices but 1500 sounds fair,to start off with.

. ill give u 500 right now cash , i saw you posted on craigslist in pinellas...

Latest posts