Smokercraft.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USSWormy

Reaction score
Looking at an '09 1448 Flat bottom, no Livewell. Need any info anyone can provide on these boats. Its a Riveted jon, and I am familiar with riveted boats (both pro's and con's), but wanted any additional comments anyone has on Smokercraft products. Price seems about right in line....... Thanks in advance.

I have a 1970 Smokercraft 12' Semi-V. She is solid as a rock with NO leaks! Great little boat.

We have got a 15 foot Smokercraft canoe. I have used a smokercraft 14 foot vee that is only 3 or so years old, and it was near identical to the Grumman 12 foot vee at the time, which is also identical to Lowe, etc. Seems to be a quality riveted boat. Were the right deal to be had, I would pick one up.

USSWormy said:
Looking at an '09 1448 Flat bottom, no Livewell. Need any info anyone can provide on these boats. Its a Riveted jon, and I am familiar with riveted boats (both pro's and con's), but wanted any additional comments anyone has on Smokercraft products. Price seems about right in line....... Thanks in advance.

My advice is buy 2 and send me 1. :mrgreen:

If you pick 1 of those up lets know how well built they are.

Will do ben.... Probably gonna be after Christmas though before I start modding it (playing santa is gonna get a little tough this year.....).

Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving.

USSWormy said:
Will do ben.... Probably gonna be after Christmas though before I start modding it (playing santa is gonna get a little tough this year.....).

Everyone have a Great Thanksgiving.

I think playing Santa is going to be tough on everyone.We started at the 1st of the year,buying presents.That helped a little but money is still tight.My projects are on hold until tax season comes around.

I have a 2000 Smokercraft Lodge 16 with a 50hp Yamaha and worked it hard and now it's jet drive with no leaks. Life time hulls. Yes I'd buy one again.
WFFF

I have a 2005 Smokercraft ProMag 168 that has been awesome. I bought it as a leftover in 2006 and saved over $2000. I googled boat dealers in a 100 mile radius and found this deal 60 miles away. Most dealers have websites with picts. You might also want to wait for the boat shows in Jan/Feb. That's where I bought my Lowe before this one.