Anyone know what this is?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about Feathercraft. I haven't seen a feathercraft with flat nose shape. It is interesting though, with the numerous stamped chines. It is aluminum, isn't it? (almost has to be, judging by the hull design, but you never know).

ben2go said:
Unless you can get it titled I wouldn't bother.It is a cool looking design.
What are Missouri's laws for titles. I know where ben2go is in SC, if it lacks a title, it is worthless. In Georgia, where I am, if it has a title, it is merely just another useless piece of paper to have to shred up, as they don't mean squat around here. If it is aluminum, and titles aren't needed, I would definitely pick it up. If titles are needed, oh well.

In MO if you don't have a title you might as well scrap it!!
You can get titles but it isn't the easiest thing to do . I was mainly just wondering what the make and model of the boat was,it looks different than most I have seen.

If your in southern Mo. find someone in Ar. to get it registered for you (don't need a title in Ar. ) then take the paperwork from Ar. later on and get it titled in Mo.

no sure what it is but check into a title 42 for the boat if you want to get it look on cl there are people on there that help people get titles for boats the average cost is about 75bucks hope that helps

Latest posts