check out this piece of junk...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAPPIEDENTIST

Reaction score
Just drug this tin turd home taday from a buddy of mines house,, I coodnt drag it home the other day cuz I didnt have a 2' ball on the B II (Bronco II), so he was in the area and pick'd it up and took it ta his house a lil ways up the road....

here is the starting point,, its justa gonna be a rezurection,, they say it floats but from the looks at it,,prolly floats like Natalie Wood did...

100_3711.jpg

100_3723.jpg

100_3715.jpg

I did snap off a pic when the bitter 1/2 round'd the corner but it didnt turn out...
her exact werds "" Oh God not another P.O.S.,, whats this one gonna turn out like"",,
I says "" Prollly better than the Bumble Bee cuz I have a better foundation ta start from""...
of course she went in the house shaking her head,, mumblin sumpin ta the effect of 'friggin idiot'...
dunno didnt hear it all.....

she knows the kinda werk I turn out,, she's seen it fer 11 years...
ie: Bumble Bee (if ya havent seen it from other forums tell me I'll p/m ya start/finish pix)

JAKE

looks like someone knows thier mercurys',, its like my house needs paint and ready fer road,, notice its set'n kinda high in the garage,, its on a 4 post lift too makes it easy ta werk on things...
I'll keep ya posted on the skeetur"d", ya'll can watch it be transform'd into a Bullgill/CRAPPIE machine,, dunno time frame, dang near kill'd myself on the Bumble Bee,, if I'm not mistaken about a month ta go from junk ta jewell....

JAKE

guys I'm werk'n on the Bumble Bee thread,, I have it all done and tried ta put it on,, and it says all my pics are too bigg max of 800 wide or sumpin,, I'll start a new thread with it when I get my photobucket figger'd out...

JAKE

Latest posts