12-26 SKEETOE,, no pics ( fergot camera )

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAPPIEDENTIST

Reaction score
anchor paint was closed and coodnt get paint taday,, I've been a long thought process on this paint decision and its a good thing they were closed...I have decidided not ta paint it until I make sure it halfway leak free,, a lil water in an riveted aluminum boat will be OK,, I've installed rule 360 pump next ta the gas tank and a lil water aint gonna be a big deal,,,, hey I can swim and wear a life jacket,, this lil turd aint gonna have all the weight that my crappie boat has in it anyway,, I can live with the paint color fer now and the light weight of the boat instead of all the extra interior modifications, just ta have a decked out boat,, I've already got that... besided the reason fer this boat is,, with such a shallow draft as it shood have, Reaper and I otta be able ta float across some waters that look like its only a foot deep fer a distance of 12-20 feet then once in the oxbow it appears ta drop off into deeper water,, we're think'n its just silt built up over the years of water flow...
however I did put some 3/8" plywood over those benches, and take'n the boat seats and new tires ta the shop in the a.m....
after all its gotta be comfortable ta catch fich out of....

JAKE

Latest posts