Are fiberglass mods allowed??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stone4140

Reaction score
I have a fiberglass boat I have been modifying this winter. It has no home on the internet. Are tin and fiberglass old enemies?? I can't find a fiberglass website that has to do with modifying so I stalk around here cheating on my boat with tin girls. Anybody know of a site or can it be posted here? Thanks Dan :)

Post away!! You will find mods of all kinds on here, you just have to wish she were tin ;) .

Welcome - There are a few members here with glass boats - one that I fish with has an old glass Gamefisher that he has done some minor mods to.

It is all good!

There's a section for fiberglass boats in the modification sections.Also do a search for bumble bee,if you haven't already seen the post.I used to be a fiberglass boater,until I discovered how light and how little power tin boats require.

I hate to refer you to another site on my very first post on this site, but check out iboats.com. They have a lot of info on fiberglass boats in their boat modification section. I've been lurking here for awhile, and I think this site has the best and most information for aluminum boats, however.

KsPete said:
I hate to refer you to another site on my very first post on this site, but check out iboats.com. They have a lot of info on fiberglass boats in their boat modification section. I've been lurking here for awhile, and I think this site has the best and most information for aluminum boats, however.

:WELCOME:
Thanks for joining! :beer:

It's not a problem referring to another site. As long as it helps him, it's cool. :D

Latest posts