about to join the club

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RStewart

Reaction score
i hope i dont jinx myself, if all goes well, tomorrow i will be the proud new owner of a 1968 14ft richline semi-v with a 1998 johnson 9.8 and a fairly new 40 lb tm. i looked at the boat last nite and the guy came by today to look at my truck. he said the deal was done and we will swap tomorrow. hopefully it will go down as planned. i will post pics when,(if?) i get it home.

GOOD LUCK STEW !!! :fishing2: THEN YOU WILL BE ONTOP OF THE WATER INSTEAD BESIDE IT. :mrgreen:

Hope it works out great for the both of you.
The barter system is great.

yeah the barter system is cool. you know, ive been looking for a boat for a while now and didnt have the money when i found a boat or had the money and couldnt find a boat so on. ive had this truck just sitting around for the last 7 years. originaly had plans to restore it. but my hotrod/dragracing days are behind me and i finally had the idea to post my truck on craigslist to trade. 3rd person to contact me has a good boat and wants my truck. just another example that GOD's timing isnt the same as ours.

stew6371 said:
yeah the barter system is cool. you know, ive been looking for a boat for a while now and didnt have the money when i found a boat or had the money and couldnt find a boat so on. ive had this truck just sitting around for the last 7 years. originaly had plans to restore it. but my hotrod/dragracing days are behind me and i finally had the idea to post my truck on craigslist to trade. 3rd person to contact me has a good boat and wants my truck. just another example that GOD's timing isnt the same as ours.

you said it brother, well guess its time for you tho :D

can't wait to see the pics 8)

well i got the boat. my pics are too big and i know somewhere here there is a post telling how to post pics but i couldnt find it. anyone know where the post is?