here she is

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RStewart

Reaction score
the deal went thru and i now have a project to fish from. this site has given me lots of ideas and information to use to modify this boat. however, it will be a long process because im only home on weekends, and weather permitting, i will be fishing and working on it here and there

Attachments

• boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 553
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 553
  • boat 3.jpg
    boat 3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 553
  • boat 4.jpg
    boat 4.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 553
  • boat 5.jpg
    boat 5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 553
  • boat 6.jpg
    boat 6.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 556
this is what i traded i like the old trucks and this would have been a good project. i just lost the desire to sink the time and money into it. i would rather go fishing. i guess i have officially got away from hotrods and racecars now. this was my last project.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,108
  • truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,105
thanks guys. im pretty excited. hey Jim, what do i have to do to get one of them fancy tinboats.net stickers?

Boat looks great.
You can work on it when you feel like it,looks fishable right now.

thanks guys. i figuered the little johnson was worth the trade, so i got a free boat and trailer. :lol: now the boat does have a small leak. if it is a rivet, do i need to smash the rivet before i put on the steelflex epoxy, or just epoxy and not worry about the rivets?

stew6371 said:
thanks guys. i figuered the little johnson was worth the trade, so i got a free boat and trailer. :lol: now the boat does have a small leak. if it is a rivet, do i need to smash the rivet before i put on the steelflex epoxy, or just epoxy and not worry about the rivets?
Tighten the rivet first. If there isn't a leak, don't bother with steelflex.

thanks bassboy1. i will probably still do the steelflex cause i want to paint it and this should prevent future leaks. however i will check rivets first. also i noticed some damage on the boat i somehow didnt see when i first looked at it. kinda bummed me out. i hope it wont be a problem. i will post pics of the damage and see if anyone can give me some insite on the problem.

Do you know what B.O.A.T stands for?

Bust Out Another Thousand.

The truck would have you saying b.o.a.t a lot more than the fishin rig would. And I bet you will get more enjoyment out of the boat.
Go fishing before you start moding to see what you might want to change.

here is the damage i found. this is about 18 in long and it is the rib that runs horizontal on the outside of the boat. pics didnt turn out to good. if they are no help i will get some better ones tomorrow. thanks

Attachments

• ouch 1.jpg
    ouch 1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 176
  • ouch 2.jpg
    ouch 2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 176
  • ouch 3.jpg
    ouch 3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 180

Latest posts