Finally got my boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drsouce411

Reaction score
Hi all, today was the day I paid for my boat, and brought her home. Picked up a 2007 G3 1236. Got it at a good price being a leftover '07 model. Also picked up a Yacht Club trailer to haul her with. Thinking about shortening the tongue on the trailer so it doesn't look so awkward.
l_3a4a618a096e41c7b0f2ed9ec93ba6ab.jpg

l_9f58eacdda724145b0ebd3092bdae463.jpg

l_473140252e98464eb3caa135ed2d2735.jpg

Can't wait to begin the mods and custom decking! Spring can't come fast enough. It was 7º out with wind chill today!
What a fine vessel she will be! :D

alright congrats, sucker looks great :D

7 degrees out and ya bought a boat, thats a tinboat member there =D>

I'd leave the tounge alone if it was mine, I kinda like keeping my vehicle as far away from the water as I can, besides to me it gives me more maneuverability I think.

I bet the projects are swimmen in your head :lol:

Congrats Dr. Nice looking rig. I agree with fishingbuds, Leave the tongue alone atleast until you try it at the ramp where you fish.

Congrats on the nice rig! I concur with above; leave the trailer as is until you launch and see how it does. A longer tongue could be beneficial if you have shallow ramps to launch/recover at. As mentioned helps keep the vehicle out of the water. One of the places I launch here has a really shallow ramp, and I know for a fact that when recovering that the water will be just behind my front tires.

Congradulations on your purchase.
I agree with the above posts,plus if you ever decide to go bigger,you won't have to buy a trailer.

Loggerhead Mike said:
i like that trailer. how much did it run ya?

The trailer was $550. It has a fully adjustable tongue so it can accommodate up to a 16 foot boat without problems. 12 inch wheels, galvanized. I'm happy with it.

Latest posts