2001 Lowe 1448 Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epullium

Reaction score
Well I am new to the Site but I am always looking for ideas. I found this place by complete accident. Anyway nice to meet you all and here are a few pics of my boat in progress. I have a temp. deck in place for a quick fix so I could fish it last summer (2008) but over the winter I have more plans obviously. Anyway 25hp Johnson w/35hp carb kit. Diamond plate aluminum floors carpeted for lighter weight. New Trolling motor, the old timer I bought it from had a tiller trolling motor mounted on the bow. Creative!!! ;) Heres the pics lemme know what you think.
11av4tf.jpg

29zps9k.jpg

16a6xit.jpg

ayu9fr.jpg

286xz75.jpg

28c0tc8.jpg

ok5w1x.jpg

Nice boat! When I bought my 14x36 G3 I looked hard at the 14x48, but couldn't swing the cash for it at the time.

Tight Lines,
dabber

Nice rig and Welcome Aboard! 8) . We needed another Lowe rig here, as the Alumacrafts were taking over, lol. :)

Fixed your pics for you so that the page wasn't so wide. When adding pics place them one under the other, like in a list, instead of end-to end, and that'll keep the page width from spreading. :wink: . Once again, Welcome Aboard! 8)

Nice rig... Thats just what I'm in the market for next... either a 1442 or a 1448.... I'm still an Alumacraft fan though

nice boat. i guess i better be a richline fan seeing that is what i have.

Latest posts