looking for more pics of this boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
i will hopefully be picking up my jon boat in 2 weeks.. it is a lowe big jon it is 15' 10" long and 6' at the rear.. has 1 bench seat in the rear with 2 box seats on each side of the center of the boat.. i was wonder if anyone could come up with some pics of the boat with any deck mods done to it so i can have ideas of how i would like to set up my lowe when i get it to the garage!! thanks

shoot me your email and i can send you the pics of the boat that i have and maybe you can post them on here.... the guy i am buying this off of lives in maryland he told me that the boat is a 1993 and that these boats were never sold to the public from the factory or from dealers that the boat was made for the us army to use.. i cant find any pics anywhere on the net of this boat..

Here's the pic posting tutorial. https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3664 If this doesn't work seek help from JIM or WaterWings.

the easiest way to do it is to get a photobucket account and then you can keep progress of your build in there as well..

when you get ready to post to this site, all you have to do is copy the "IMG" link underneath the picture and post it on here.

when you upload it from your computer, make sure that right under where you click upload pictures that you have it set for a 15" monitor... that should get it set for you

capacities.jpg

inside1.jpg

inside2.jpg

motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

side1.jpg

boat1.jpg

thanks for the help guys i hope somebody can find me a modded up boat or just pics of a diffrent!!

what do you guys think nice rig for 2500$....2000 electric start 25hp trailer and thats a pretty nice top for a jon even through it will be mostly used for night fishing

Couldn't find any pictures.
Is that middle seat(s)factory?Can't really tell by the picture.
Nice boat.

thanks guys before i joined this site i posted i was looking for a boat on another site and this guy emailed me outtta nowhere with it.. like i said he told me they were only sold to the army and this was a left over so i dont think there are many around everything you see is stock beside the front deck and top that he installed.. but i cant find any info anywhere id like to make one side a baitwell if it is sealed and doesnt have foam in it and the other side a dry battery box with bus box and toggle plate..i guy emailed me a few days ago saying that he hasnt been able to get a chance to throw in a new battry and change the lower fluid and start it for me that he has a family member that has cancer and is expected to not see march so i told him to take his time with his family and when he gets a chance to let me know.. do wanna rush the guy and family is always most important!!!

yes he still has it im supposed to pick it up the end of this month i did not pay him for it but we have had a few diffrent hr conversations and he said the boat is his he told me $2500 for just the boat and top and has since called me and said that he will be throwing in a cover and new battery from walmart with reciept if i would like to return it.... but with all this bad weather and his family problems he hasnt had much time.. considering he is in md and im in pa 4.5hr drive it doesnt matter it he takes another few weeks so we can get rid of this cold weather and snow here in pa...it was -8 when i woke up this more..

Good deal on the boat? I'd say yes! To me it looks like the ultimate jon!! The rarity of it alone (if he is right) makes it very worth it. And especially for you, since you're a catfisherman, you'll love the width of that boat. I hope you enjoy it, and I'd love to come across one myself! Enjoy!