New to the site

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atb

Reaction score
,and I am getting ready to close the deal on my project jon boat. A 2005 Lowe 1448M, trailer and a 2005 6hp Yamaha 4 stroke. Got lots of great ideas from lurking on this site for my modifications. I already plan on going to a 15hp to make up for the additional weight I will be adding. Will get photos once I get her in the garage to work on before spring turkey and fishing start.

As a side note the boat comes with electric start, power trim jack plate a Minn Kota trolling motor, onboard charger, 3 batteries, Lowrance fish finder, 6 gallon gas tank and hoses, side console with the trim and start controls, also has a am/fm cd player (probably 1st thing getting removed) all for $2900. Seemed like a real good deal here in Michigan, what about in your neck of the woods?
Thanks and probably be asking lots of questions.
Andrew

souds like a good deal to me if you fell it was right then it was a good deal.

good luck and welcome

wayne

I can't help with the price but sounds like a real nice boat.
A power trim jack plate for a 6hp,thats alittle different.
What size trolling motor?

O ya,, Welcome to the site.

Zum said:
I can't help with the price but sounds like a real nice boat.
A power trim jack plate for a 6hp,thats alittle different.
What size trolling motor?

O ya,, Welcome to the site.

Ya few things a little different the am/fm cd player in dash for a 14 ft Jon boat I found interesting. Supposedly a repo from a boat tech that once worked at the boat dealer.

Probably has some nice gear on it then.
He probably got good deals on stuff.

Latest posts