12' sea king v-bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaking12'

Reaction score
First I would like to thank all on this board for giving me the inspiration to redo my boat. I spent the last three weeks lurking and getting ideas,there are some great remodels on here. Ok now the stats.
12' seaking with 9.5 hp johnson and trailer trolling motor fishfinder anchor purchased $400.
Picture213.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture222.jpg

my budget on this project was not much so I took the time to get almost all supplys for free or recycle products. I was very sucessful total invested in remodel was $82.00 so far, not bad!!!!

Gotta love the free and recycled components! How stable does the pedestel seat feel in that boat? I have never been in a 12'er

ok now time to carpet and show you the storage that was made this is as far as i got because i fish 2-3 days a week and i needed to get back on the water but will update soon

Picture237.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Picture239.jpg

Picture240.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Picture243.jpg

Picture244.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Seaking12'

Heck-of-a job!! Love the price!! Good job on the carpet... the carpet job I did on my old fiberglass 14'er did not turn out half as nice as yours!

There are many rewards when it comes to modding and re-doing our boats... but your rewards are as good as any I get!

=D>

Craig

looks like we're in the same boat :mrgreen:

ive got all the frame and decking done alot like yours with the exeption of a hiddin beer cooler :mrgreen: . i just cant mount it all in untill i find a trailer. them boogers get heavy with all that extra wood

nice boat, looks great. I'm in the middle of modifying my 12' smokercraft and am doing very similar decking, my question is about your 3rd seat post, do you ever run with 3 seats and if so how stable is it with 3 people. i really need 3 seats for when my 9 year old is with us, but dont want to compromise stability. anything you could tell me would help, otherwise i'm gonna take it out with the decking roughed in and move seats around on the water and see how different setups feel. thats a lot of work so your input would be appreciated.