looking for more pics of this boat #2..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
so i have more info and pics from the great guy that i am getting my boat from heres the story very intresting!!!

1993 Lowe 15’10” Aluminum Open. That’s all off of the Title. Model #1648 is off of the Original Receipt.

The Army story is as follows: When the boat was still new and under warranty, I had an issue with the ribs. Lowes asked me if I could deliver the boat to Philadelphia to expedite the repair. I agreed. I pulled the boat to Philadelphia myself. When I delivered the boat, the Customer Service Rep. from Lowes told me that, because I had delivered the boat and saved them the hassle of transportation, they would not only repair the problem but upgrade the boat to their ARMY specs. The ARMY Specs for this hull was an additional rib, between the rear main ribs of the commercial model.

so as you can see in these newer pics the the guy touched up the paint inside of the boat for me which was not expected at all but i looks super nice now!!!!

so im pretty much still looking for a 1648 with the side float boxes that is moded up...i know its still a basic 1648 but would like to see how the boxes play out sombody else's modifacations.. thanks guys

inside3.jpg

inside7.jpg

inside5.jpg

inside4.jpg

Latest posts