anyone have a toho rig?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone had a toho rig livwell installed in there 1648 and if they could send me pics there is a guy on another thread that is selling 1 for a great deal.. might be an idea

katplayer187 said:
i was wondering if anyone had a toho rig livwell installed in there 1648 and if they could send me pics there is a guy on another thread that is selling 1 for a great deal.. might be an idea

Had one in my 1448. Metal clamps on the straps/tie downs, scratch up the paint pretty good. In addition to the internal water temps rising in the warmer months leading to fish kill, even w/ice. Biggest issue is lack of insullation :wink: If you do get it, make sure when traveling/traileriing, you install it w/the lids facing the transom/hinges facing bow. Wind can catch the lids, flip them open and break them off.

https://www.nbswebstore.com/cgi-bin/web_store/web_store.cgi?view=products&cart_id=3390502_3884&product=CullingAids&manufact=KEEP%20EM%20COOL

Latest posts