Gotta break the ice sometime.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry60k

Reaction score
Hello everyone.I am going to be a tin boat owner in the next couple days,found you all looking for mod info.
I mainly fish for flathead catfish around southern WV.I have 3 kids who are the most awesome kids in the world,when they are asleep that is. :shock:

Anyhow I will post some pics of my new to me boat in the next few days.

Since I have introduced myself I have a question about a boat I have been longing to buy for a couple years now.Its a 18' 52" if I am not mistaken and has like a pilots cabin built towards the front.I haven't really seen one like this before and have looked all over the internet for pictures of one like it.

im sure if you from wv your breaking soem kinda ice right now.. but this is a great site im big on targeting flateads on the 3 rivers and im in the same boat you are waiting to pick up my boat soon as this weather breaks just a lil bit!! welcome

Welcome Jerry. From the boat you are describing its like some commercial boats on the coast around here.They have the controls in the front to keep the back open for working nets,crab traps and such.

Latest posts