in an effort to stay lightweight

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agengo02

Reaction score
ok ive got this plastic top table (its currently our beer pong table) and its about 1.5" thick and really sturdy. it also has support ribs running across the width. since my boat is pretty narrow i dont have a very big area to deck. its like 28" across the front, 32" across the back and like 39" long. so only a couple square feet and the table is more than big enough as i have been doing some measuring. so is this just a crazy idea?!? with my boat being so narrow weight is an issue. im thinking maybe putting some rubber around the edges to smooth them. so is this a crazy idea? will cutting into the table itself completely break down the integrity of the deck? thanks for any help

where u froM? Just wondering... if your around ohio let me know and i can get a friend and we can be on opposit ends of your boat and play some pong! haha

hahaha id be lying if i didnt think to save the end pieces for some more beer pong. but i live in south east texas.

Latest posts