what is this boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krusher

Reaction score
does anyone know what kind of boat this is from?

Attachments

• phpfaSnTCAM.jpg
    phpfaSnTCAM.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,128
krusher said:
does anyone know what kind of boat this is from?

LOL!!

Too bad it looks more like Florida rather than Texas! Instead of a star it should have a Pineapple or a Coconut!

What are the measurements?

It is one of the nicest transom corner braces I have ever seen!!

I answered on another one of you post, anyway it might be a Lonestar. My dad and I restored a 26' when I was a kid and I remember a simular logo.

Specknreds said:
DryFlyRy said:
That them ther isa starcraft! you can see a fine example of which here: https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5923 :wink:

Great find. I was wrong. I asked my dad about the lonestar and he said that it did have a alum. plaque with a star.
I apparently was wrong when I answered your other post about 2 minutes ago. Never before seen an actual star on Starcrafts. Plus, the rivet line is different than every other one I have messed with, but those gussets really give it away. Starcraft must have changed a lot of things in the '70s, as all of the ones I have messed with are post 70s, and very different from yours.

Having trouble with my internet.I found this boat on kijij,just google it,I think it's around you.
The gussets were off in your picture ,right?

That would be the angle plate connecting the sides to the transom on an older starcraft! I used to have one it was deffinetly the poster boat of TIN boats LOL. 16ft long and you could carry it on your shoulder.

Latest posts