What would YOU do??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloodStone

Reaction score
Hi gang;

I made a post a few months back about where to get or how to make a center console for my 14' shallow V hull Sea King (aluminum). Someone suggested that maybe the better or easier route to go is to sell the Sea King & look for another boat that has what I want. Back then I dismissed the idea. Now however, there is a local gentleman who is looking for a boat exactly like mine & he's willing to pay $1000.00 cash for it. I only paid $50.00 for the boat, $50.00 for the trailer & $35.00 for the 7.5 hp Chrysler outboard (needed a $150.00 part). So I have roughly $285.00 total into the boat. Question: Would you sell it & then look for a different boat that has a little more of what you're looking for, or simply work with what you have already? :-k
Thanks
*The Boat can be seen on Boat Modification sub category Jon & V-hull mods

I agree with Waterwings. Especially if its not really what you're looking for. With $1000, you can get a nice tin.

If your asking,might mean you kinda like the boat?
Make sure it's not what your looking for before you let it go.

I do agree though...a grand might get you what you really want.

I'd deal it for a grand.

I am in the situation you will be in. I have made a center console out of a 14, and while it works it is cramped - I would have been better off waiting on a 16'. But now my money is in it and the season is here.

I'd sell it, I got mine for 1400.oo and that was boat, motor, trailer, fish finder and some other extras. You can see pics in the gallery.

Latest posts