Any Michiganders here? If so I have a question..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloodStone

Reaction score
Don't you just L-O-V-E our Governor? :roll: ..... :lol:

No that's not the question. As some of you may or may not know, I have been seriously thinking of selling my 14' Sea King & taking the $$ & hopefully buying an upgrade (obviously used) with a center console. My Question is, can you give me some idea of great places to start looking (i.e websites, periodicals, etc..)? (I already know about CraigsList)
Thanks

Local message boards. My boat actually came from a forum owned by a guide on Allatoona. It is a very large lake, and most guys fish it out of faster bass boats, so there was no interest in this on there, and the previous owner allowed me to talk him down quite a bit, due to the lack of interest (and his wife being pissed that it was still in the yard).

Im a Michigander. You got the biggie already craigslist. Check out michigansportsman.com, lakestclair.net google boat sales near your zip code a lot of them had pre owned lists around me. There use to be a trading times for boat publication I would get from the pharmacy or grocery store too. hope some of these help.
good luck.

Latest posts