1644 smoker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAVE

Reaction score
Nothing special here, but thought I would post up some pics of my simple floor. I may build myself a canopy at some time, but for now this is all I have. I love how much quieter the boat fishes with the floor. Both pieces lift out very easily to keep from being ruined during hunting season.
before
b1.JPG

back floor section
b4.JPG

front floor section
b5.JPG

a little of the fishing buddy
b2.JPG

another beautiful day of fishing without any catching... this boat is new to me and I'm on the verge of naming it the skunk master
b3.JPG

Isn't it amazing what a simple mod can do for noise?...

Is that some kind of foam on the rear deck that you stand on.. like a fatigue mat or something like that?

Oh, its just a rubber door mat. I figured I would put it in there for my feet to rest on. That section of carpet will get the most abuse so I thought maybe I could slow it down a little. Probably no big deal, but I threw it in just because. If the dog gets dirty it gives her a place to sit/stand for a while.... or me for that matter.

Got a little better perspective of the floor, but it's a little fuzzy :roll: . The best I can get until the snow stops falling anyways.
DSC05060.JPG

These are the spacers I made from UHMW to allow the rod holder to twist around and clear the gunwales.
DSC05059.JPG

I made these bunks for the trailer today too. I cut up some old patio chairs for the supports and the holes for bolting them to the trailer were already there (I didn't have to break through the galvanized layer on the trailer). The actual bunks are just some 4x4s cut out and bolted to the metal supports. I may carpet them, but I may just paint or water seal them. Hope it gives yall some good ideas.
DSC05057.JPG

Latest posts