Another Newbie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon boat

Reaction score
I just joined the other day. I am on my second tin boat. My first on was a 1970 14ft Mirro Craft set up for bass fishing. That was a great boat. I sold it last year. About 6 weeks ago I bought a 1985 Alumacraft. It is just a plain boat with a Suzuki 25 hp motor. I have a transom mounted trolling motor for the back of it. I want to put the trolling motor on the front so how do I turn set it up when the prop is opposite from the handle? I need the handle to be in the same direction as the prop for the front. Thanks in advance. I love the site.

Well I feel like a ding dong. I just read on the electrical thread on how to turn the head on the trolling motor. Sorry. I am going to customize this boat but nothing like the craftmanship I see here. I will post some pics when I get a chance.

Welcome to the insanity! You'd be surprised the workmanship you can do if you put your mind to it. We're only a click away if you need any help!