Here's a mod that's rather interesting.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben2go

Reaction score
This isn't my site,but I thought it was interesting.
https://www.custompocketcruisers.com/Jay%27s%20Pocket%20Cruisers/Jon%20Boat.html

The tent idea - awesome! The sailboat idea - probably not functional. The dual electric trolling motors - #-o just get a gas outboard for crying out loud!

That's certainly different :) .

crazyeddie said:
...The dual electric trolling motors - #-o just get a gas outboard for crying out loud!

You'd be surprised about dual tm's. Theres a handful of guys around here that run dual tm's on the rear, plus one on the bow. Most of the rigs that do that are usually 14' - 16' in length. All of our local waters here are electric only..............no gas motors allowed. :wink:

crazyeddie said:
The tent idea - awesome! The sailboat idea - probably not functional. The dual electric trolling motors - #-o just get a gas outboard for crying out loud!

The sail is for down wind runs.If the wind gets up the sail can be reefed to slow down.It just helps relive the strain on the electrics for a longer troll time.As far as an outboard,a lot of places are going electric only.My area has banned 2 strokes on most lakes and 4 strokes are still fairly expensive.

Latest posts