Year of boat from hull ID?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

Reaction score
Is there a way to tell what year the boat is from the hull ID tag?
Model # 61251S. Hull ID tag SEA 46264 C989 Sears Gamefisher.
I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for, if this is a repost could someone point me in the right direction and moderator please delete this thread.
:)

According to the GA DNR web site, the last 3 numbers should be manufacture date and year.
Yours is 989, should be manufacture in sept 1989. Double check me at the web site. Look under hull identification.
S.Koonce

skoonce said:
According to the GA DNR web site, the last 3 numbers should be manufacture date and year.
Yours is 989, should be manufacture in sept 1989. Double check me at the web site. Look under hull identification.
S.Koonce

Thanks skoonce. :beer:

Well, after some poking around on craigslist today, I may be trading the 10' gamefisher for a 16' galv. trailer, post said it had new tires and bearings. Maybe I can soon stop hauling my boat in the back of the truck. That may give me the motivation to finish my plans for decking since I won't have to put it in the truck anymore.. :D FINGERS CROSSED!!

Latest posts